Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

New trailer is neat, but no way cities have zombie density like that lmao, even if they were manually spawned in, the game would chug, among other things make it a tad inaccurate. Also man, I wish we had a different sawed off model. But that's just me.

New zombie cop spit particles! Very nice to see. But they look super wide ranging, hopefully they match their hitbox. I hope they don't spit everywhere, currently the pools don't do damage, and having non damaging spit particles everywhere can be confusing

Not sure what the frames mean, are they now reverting back to the old frames?

Was there a new shovel model or am I stupid?

The traders all having that one animation kind of makes me chuckle a bit, espescially given their detailed models. They also just kinda keep their mouths open at all times, without any kind of lip syncing, which is a bit funny, espescially in a trailer.

Albedo variants look good. I wonder if you can manually select a variant or if they spawn randomly.

Where's the part where any zombie (even the lightweights) gets hit in the face with a heavy weapon, stumbles forward somehow despite being hit square in the head (natural response would probably be to get knocked backward), and hits you mid animation? 💀 Probably one of my only major complaints with the combat, alongside the jank of how crippling limbs work

User

User

New trailer is neat, but no way cities have zombie density like that lmao, even if they were manually spawned in, the game would chug, among other things make it a tad inaccurate. Also man, I wish we had a different sawed off model. But that's just me.

New zombie cop spit particles! Very nice to see. But they look super wide ranging, hopefully they match their hitbox. I hope they don't spit everywhere, currently the pools don't do damage, and having non damaging spit particles everywhere can be confusing

Not sure what the frames mean, are they now reverting back to the old frames?

The traders all having that one animation kind of makes me chuckle a bit, espescially given their detailed models. They also just kinda keep their mouths open at all times, without any kind of lip syncing, which is a bit funny, espescially in a trailer.

I saw logs? A log cabin?? That is rad.

Where's the part where any zombie (even the lightweights) gets hit in the face with a heavy weapon, stumbles forward somehow despite being hit square in the head (natural response would probably be to get knocked backward), and hits you mid animation? 💀 Probably one of my only major complaints with the combat, alongside the jank of how crippling limbs work

User

User

Not sure what the frames mean, are they now reverting back to the old frames? I personally kind of hope we go back to the block degradation at some point since I thought it was unique, but thats just me.

User

User

Not sure what the frames mean, are they now reverting back to the old frames? I personally kind of hope we go back to the block degradation at some point since I thought it was unique, but thats just me.

The traders all having that one animation kind of makes me chuckle a bit, espescially given their (imo unecessarily) detailed models. They also just kinda keep their mouths open at all times, without any kind of lip syncing, which is a bit funny, espescially in a trailer.

User

User

The traders all having that one animation kind of makes me chuckle a bit, espescially given their (imo unecessarily) detailed models. They also just kinda keep their mouths open at all times, without any kind of lip syncing, which is a bit funny, espescially in a trailer.

Where's the part where any zombie (even the lightweights) gets hit in the face with a heavy weapon, stumbles forward somehow despite being hit square in the face (natural response would probably be to get knocked backward), and hits you mid animation? 💀

User

User

Where's the part where any zombie gets hit in the face, stumbles forward somehow despite being hit square in the face (natural response would probably be to get knocked backward), and hits you mid animation? 💀

User

User

Where's the part where a zombie gets hit in the face, stumbles forward somehow despite being hit square in the face, and hits you mid animation? 💀

User

User

New shovel and hammer models.

Where's the part where a zombie gets hit in the face, stumbles forward somehow despite being hit square in the face, and hits you mid animation? 💀

User

User

The traders all having that one animation kind of makes me chuckle a bit, espescially given their (imo unecessarily) detailed models. They also just kinda keep their mouths open at all times, which is a bit funny.

User

User

New zombie cop spit particles! Very nice to see. But they look super wide ranging. I hope they don't spit everywhere, currently the pools don't do damage, and having non damaging spit particles everywhere can be confusing

The traders all having that one animation kind of makes me chuckle a bit, espescially given their (imo unecessarily) detailed models. They also just kinda keep their mouths open at all times, which is a bit funny.

User

User

New zombie cop spit particles! Very nice to see.