Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

1 hour ago, Catdaddy said:

In your example, the mattress is composed of cloth, a needed material, so it has normal HP. The open cupboards are simply in the way. No one using them as a wood source. I never remove cupboards unless I am replacing them, so I think their low HP is a convenience, much like the damaged blocks, provided for those of us who want to do some remodeling. 

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though. Boards with more/the same hp than walls are some of the first others that I can think of, but there are examples of ones that are more disproportionate. Just interested to know if its on the radar for changes in the future. It's not really of major importance.

User

User

In your example, the mattress is composed of cloth, a needed material, so it has normal HP. The open cupboards are simply in the way. No one using them as a wood source. I never remove cupboards unless I am replacing them, so I think their low HP is a convenience, much like the damaged blocks, provided for those of us who want to do some remodeling. 

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though. Boards with more/the same hp than walls are some of the first others that I can think of, but there are examples of ones that are more disproportionate. Just want to know if this will get adjusted somewhat, or is on the radar for changes in the future. It's not really of major importance.

User

User

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though. Boards with more hp than walls are some of the first others that I can think of, but there are examples of ones that are more disproportionate. Just want to know if this will get adjusted somewhat, or is on the radar for changes in the future. It's not really of major importance.

User

User

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though. Boards with more hp than walls are some of the first others that I can think of, but there are examples of ones that are more disproportionate. Just want to know if this will get adjusted somewhat, or is on the radar for changes. It's not really of major importance.

User

User

57 minutes ago, Catdaddy said:

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though. Boards with more hp than walls are some of the first others that I can think of, but there are examples of ones that are more disproportionate. Just want to know if this will get adjusted somewhat, or is on the radar for changes.

User

User

53 minutes ago, Catdaddy said:

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though. Boards with more hp than walls are some of the first others that I can think of, but there are examples of ones that are more disproportionate. Just want to know if this will get adjusted somewhat, or is on the radar for changes

User

User

51 minutes ago, Catdaddy said:

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example since its the first that came to mind. There are quite a few blocks with odd amounts of hp, though.

User

User

50 minutes ago, Catdaddy said:

That makes sense, I just meant that as an example. There are some blocks with odd amounts of hp, though.