Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laran Mithras

Laran Mithras

6 hours ago, FramFramson said:

They might be described as gamerfluid. 😆

Glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee.

"Microtransactions" for cosmetics are great; I fully support this.

Store transactions for "keys" to unlock "bonus" chests found in the game, are cringe. Very cringe. Please don't go there.

But it looks like the FunPimps are aiming to do it right. DLC content later, plus potential cosmetic transactions. Assuming the cosmetics are good, the company will get a ton of money from me.

FunPimps: Will the old Alphas be maintained as choices in the Steam Library Beta tab? Would players have the option of loading up A17, or will this be removed with 1.0?

Laran Mithras

Laran Mithras

6 hours ago, FramFramson said:

They might be described as gamerfluid. 😆

Glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee.

"Microtransactions" for cosmetics are great; I fully support this.

Store transactions for "keys" to unlock "bonus" chests found in the game, are cringe. Very cringe. Please don't go there.

But it looks like the FunPimps are aiming to do it right. DLC content later, plus potential cosmetic transactions. Assuming the cosmetics are good, the company will get a ton of money from me.

FunPimps: Will the old Alphas be maintained as choices in the Steam Library Beta tab? Would players have the option of loading up A17, or will this be removed with 1.0?