Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

11 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Some of those are proof of concepts and/or facades for possible future content.  They are not all guaranteed to go into production.  Dishong is still currently the tallest skyscraper in A22 / 1.0.

We are still focused on downtown remnant POIs currently, but it is still possible for extra unplanned content to squeeze in if we have time so there is still hope.

Out of curiosity, what new POI would people like to see in A22 / 1.0 if you could only pick one?  Sorry, no airports or yachts...😁

You know those shanty town pois that used to be in the game? I really enjoyed how they were sort of different, and were a bunch of different buildings as opposed to a more traditional dungeon style. It's not that great or new of an idea compared to something more novel, but I enjoyed them, would be nice if they returned. I remember dying once to the trapped gun safe iirc

1 hour ago, faatal said:

Maybe someday or in a sequel. With the speed of RWG now, I can make a 4k map in like 10 seconds. Perfect for the "you were knocked out again and woke from your coma 6 months later!" event.

I had a feeling someone would hold that against me. "Remember 15 years ago when they said there would be land sharks?!?".

That would match your profile picture, but I think you would look better as big mamma.

Hm, alright. Lank sharks or we riot 😄

This is an essential part of every survival game, truly appalling it hasn't been added. We also haven't recieved dolphins, literally unplayable.

User

User

11 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Some of those are proof of concepts and/or facades for possible future content.  They are not all guaranteed to go into production.  Dishong is still currently the tallest skyscraper in A22 / 1.0.

We are still focused on downtown remnant POIs currently, but it is still possible for extra unplanned content to squeeze in if we have time so there is still hope.

Out of curiosity, what new POI would people like to see in A22 / 1.0 if you could only pick one?  Sorry, no airports or yachts...😁

You know those shanty town pois that used to be in the game? I really enjoyed how they were sort of different, and were a bunch of different buildings as opposed to a more traditional dungeon style. It's not that great or new of an idea compared to something more novel, but I enjoyed them, would be nice if they returned. I remember dying once to the trapped gun safe iirc

1 hour ago, faatal said:

Maybe someday or in a sequel. With the speed of RWG now, I can make a 4k map in like 10 seconds. Perfect for the "you were knocked out again and woke from your coma 6 months later!" event.

I had a feeling someone would hold that against me. "Remember 15 years ago when they said there would be land sharks?!?".

That would match your profile picture, but I think you would look better as big mamma.

Hm, alright. Lank sharks or we riot 😄

This is an essential of every survival game, truly appalling it hasn't been added. We also haven't recieved dolphins, literally unplayable.