Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

I think the only things on the roadmap itself I dislike are the dlc stuff, and the events. I assume events are like, random events. I personally don't like scripted stuff like that. I assume its like, a zombie horde spawns at this time, or when you go to this location, or simillar, also sounds like bandit groundwork. I hope we go further away from stuff like triggers and untoggleable switches, not lean more into them, but thats just my take.😅

I'm kind of suprised they disabled the comments on the original video. Since they promoted in on social media, it could have been a good place to look for all kinds of different perspectives on the announcement.

User

User

I think the only things on the roadmap I dislike are the dlc stuff, and the events. I assume events are like, random events. I personally don't like scripted stuff like that. I assume its like, a zombie horde spawns at this time, or when you go to this location, or simillar, also sounds like bandit groundwork. I hope we go further away from stuff like triggers and untoggleable switches, not lean more into them, but thats just my take.😅

I'm kind of suprised they disabled the comments on the original video. Since they promoted in on social media, it could have been a good place to look for all kinds of different perspectives on the announcement.

User

User

I think the only things on the roadmap I dislike are the dlc stuff, and the events. I assume events are like, random events. I personally don't like scripted stuff like that. I assume its like, a zombie horde spawns at this time, or when you go to this location, or simillar. I hope we go further away from stuff like triggers and untoggleable switches, not lean more into them, but thats just my take.😅

User

User

I think the only things on the roadmap I dislike are the dlc stuff, and the events. I assume events are like, random events. I personally don't like scripted stuff like that. I assume its like, a zombie horde spawns at this time, or when you go to this location, or simillar. I hope we go further away from stuff like triggers and untoggleable switches, not lean more into them, but thats just my take.😅