Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

23 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Anyone want to take a guess which pieces of armor is being work in that screenshot?  The body piece is obvious but guesses on the others?

Hat looks sort of like a ranger hat, could be wrong but that's all my small brain can surmise. Actually, on a second look, I got no clue what kind of hat that is. Anyone got any insight?

The glasses look pretty cool.

User

User

22 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Anyone want to take a guess which pieces of armor is being work in that screenshot?  The body piece is obvious but guesses on the others?

Hat looks sort of like a ranger hat, that's all my small brain can surmise. Actually, on a second look, I got no clue what kind of hat that is. I got no idea.

The glasses look pretty cool.

User

User

16 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Hat looks sort of like a ranger hat, that's all my small brain can surmise.

The glasses look pretty cool

User

User

12 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Hat looks sort of like a ranger hat, that's all my small brain can surmise

The glasses look pretty cool

User

User

12 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Glasses look pretty cool

User

User

11 minutes ago, Laz Man said: