Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the nerd set too much if it wasn't for the shorts and shirt. It really doesn't look like an apocalypse nerd, he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but this is going to be heavy armor. I don't mind the gear pouches too much, they could look pretty nice. It just looks kind of dinky, and not in a good or endearing way. It's almost a bit too over the top. Throw some jeans under those kneepads, replace the shirt, it'd be a lot better imo. It looks almost cartoonish. Not a fan, when quite a few of the other sets are super sick and make sense this one really sticks out.

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't seemed to change or iterate on any of the armor designs at all from when they were previewed. Could be wrong, its been a while.

At least give him proper pants and protective gear, this doesn't look much like heavy armor outside of the fallout head cage thing. I think that'd make the design better while not completely remaking it.

Not meaning to be rude here, sorry.

User

User

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the nerd set too much if it wasn't for the shorts and shirt. It really doesn't look like an apocalypse nerd, he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but this is going to be heavy armor. I don't mind the gear pouches too much, they could look pretty nice. It just looks kind of dinky, and not in a good or endearing way. It's almost a bit too over the top. Throw some jeans under those kneepads, replace the shirt, it'd be a lot better imo. It looks almost cartoonish. Not a fan, when quite a few of the other sets are super sick and make sense this one really sticks out.

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't seemed to change or iterate on any of the armor designs at all from when they were previewed. Could be wrong, its been a while.

At least give him proper pants and protective gear, this doesn't look much like heavy armor outside of the fallout head cage thing. I think that'd make the design better while not completely remaking it.

User

User

User

User

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the nerd set too much if it wasn't for the shorts and shirt. It really doesn't look like an apocalypse nerd, he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but this is going to be heavy armor. At least to me, it would make more sense to make a builder set instead. Heavy armor, some protective gear, could keep the little gear pouches, I don't know. It just looks kind of dinky, and not in a good or endearing way. It's almost a bit too over the top. Throw some jeans under those kneepads, replace the shirt, it'd be a lot better imo. It looks almost cartoonish. Not a fan, when quite a few of the other sets are super sick and make sense this one really sticks out.

At least give him proper pants and protective gear, this doesn't look much like heavy armor outside of the fallout head cage thing.

User

User

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the nerd set too much if it wasn't for the shorts and shirt. It really doesn't look like an apocalypse nerd, he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but this is going to be heavy armor. Just feels a bit weird to me. At least to me, it would make more sense to make a builder set instead. Heavy armor, some protective gear, could keep the little gear pouches, I don't know. It just looks kind of dinky, and not in a good or endearing way. It's almost a bit too over the top. Throw some jeans under those kneepads. It looks almost cartoonish. Not a fan, when quite a few of the other sets are super sick and make sense this one really sticks out.

At least give him proper pants and protective gear, this doesn't look much like heavy armor outside of the fallout head cage thing.

User

User

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the nerd set too much if it wasn't for the shorts and shirt. It really doesn't look like an apocalypse nerd, he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but this is going to be heavy armor. Just feels a bit weird to me. At least to me, it would make more sense to make a builder set. Heavy armor, some protective gear, could keep the little gear pouches, I don't know. It just looks kind of dinky, and not in a good or endearing way. It's almost a bit too over the top. Throw some jeans under those kneepads. It looks almost cartoonish. Not a fan, when so many of the other sets are super sick this one really sticks out.

User

User

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the nerd set too much if it wasn't for the shorts and shirt. It really doesn't look like an apocalypse nerd, he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but this is going to be heavy armor. Just feels a bit weird to me. At least to me, it would make more sense to make a builder set. Heavy armor, some protective gear, could keep the little gear pouches, I don't know. It just looks kind of dinky, and not in a good or endearing way. It's almost a bit too over the top. Throw some jeans under those kneepads. It looks almost cartoonish. Not a fan, when so many of the other sets are super sick this one really sticks out.

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't seemed to change some of the armor designs at all from when they were previewed. Could be wrong, its been a while.

User

User

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't seemed to change the armors at all from when they were previewed. Could be wrong, its been a while.

User

User