Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

52 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Correct. My bad. I mix those up all the time AND it's been a long time since I've played/worked on A21.

Guess I'll take the Strength out of the cigar now that we have the dedicated Strength mod. IDK. We'll see. 😛

Hi, dumb question;

Will they be like, an actual item or accessory? Feels a bit weird if they're just like, random magical stat cubes you can find in loot that aren't actually equipment/gear, at least to me. Or is the picture/title of the strength mod that we've seen just a placeholder? Just curious since I don't know much about them. Thank you!

User

User

49 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Correct. My bad. I mix those up all the time AND it's been a long time since I've played/worked on A21.

Guess I'll take the Strength out of the cigar now that we have the dedicated Strength mod. IDK. We'll see. 😛

Hi, dumb question;

Will they be like, an actual item or accessory? Feels a bit weird if they're just like, random magical stat cubes you can find in loot that aren't actually equipment/gear, at least to me. Or is the picture/title of the strength mod that we've seen just a placeholder? Just curious since I don't know much about them. Thank you!

User

User

43 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Hi, dumb question;

Will they be like, an actual item or accessory? Feels a bit weird if they're just like, random magical stat cubes you can find in loot that aren't actually equipment/gear, at least to me. Or is the picture/title of the strength mod that we've seen just a placeholder? Just curious. Thank you!