Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

45 minutes ago, faatal said:

No plans to add back zombie looting. I find it tedious.

Block ambient occlusion has returned, so interiors are darker separate from ambient light. We still change the ambient light for indoor/outdoor, but subtle.

Yeah, good point. It probably is tedious. I guess the only reason I liked it was due to immersion, since I'm not a huge fan of loot bags, but given the larger zombie counts, it definitely would be a bit annoying, sorry. I don't know how to explain why I like it. I guess its just a mechanic I've always liked. Also made it rewarding for killing certain enemies with contextual equipment, like how I believe you used to be able to kill lumberjack zombies for axes. I always thought that was neat.

That's good to see. looking forward to it. Thank you! 😃

User

User

37 minutes ago, faatal said:

Block ambient occlusion has returned, so interiors are darker separate from ambient light. We still change the ambient light for indoor/outdoor, but subtle.

Yeah, good point. It probably is tedious. I guess the only reason I liked it was due to immersion, since I'm not a huge fan of loot bags, but given the larger zombie counts, it definitely would be a big annoying, sorry. I don't know how to explain why I like it. I guess its just a mechanic I've always liked. Also made it rewarding for killing certain enemies with contextual equipment, like how I believe you used to be able to kill lumberjack zombies for axes. I always thought that was neat.

That's good to see. looking forward to it. Thank you! 😃

User

User

37 minutes ago, faatal said:

Yeah, good point. It probably is tedious. I guess the only reason I liked it was due to immersion, since I'm not a huge fan of loot bags, but given the larger zombie counts, it definitely would be a big annoying, sorry.

That's good to see, looking forward to it, thanks! 😃

User

User

36 minutes ago, faatal said:

Yeah, good point. It probably is tedious. I guess the only reason I liked it was due to immersion, since I'm not a huge fan of loot bags, but given the zombie counts, it definitely would be, sorry.

That's good to see, looking forward to it, thanks! 😃

User

User

35 minutes ago, faatal said:

Yeah, good point. It probably is tedious. I guess the only reason I liked it was due to immersion, since I'm not a huge fan of loot bags, but given the zombie counts, it definitely would be, sorry.

That's good to see, looking forward to it, thanks!