Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

16 hours ago, FramFramson said:

Oh hell yeah.

Now we just need to ability to somehow stop having to kill regular wolves. STOP MAKING ME SHOOT THE DOG, VIDEO GAMES.

They could make wolves only attack you if you also get pretty close sort of akin to a true neutral mob, one where you can leave alone and isn't truly hostile unless disturbed or provoked.  Maybe they could kill deers/other passive animals too, and eat the corpses, as an extension to this. That way, we shalln't have to murder the dog if it sees us. Would also add some new dynamics to the animals. You could even use a dead animal as a sort of lure/bait for wolves if you theoretically did want to kill them, but you'd also have to contend with zombies coming for the dead animal. That's just my random idea.

I think the new dire wolf model is pretty cool too.

User

User

16 hours ago, FramFramson said:

Oh hell yeah.

Now we just need to ability to somehow stop having to kill regular wolves. STOP MAKING ME SHOOT THE DOG, VIDEO GAMES.

They could make wolves only attack you if you also get pretty close sort of akin to a true neutral mob, one where you can leave alone and isn't truly hostile unless disturbed or provoked.  Maybe they could kill deers too, and eat the corpses, as an extension to this. That way, we shalln't have to murder the dog if it sees us. Would also add some new dynamics to the animals. You could even use a dead animal as a sort of lure/bait for wolves if you theoretically did want to kill them, but you'd also have to contend with zombies coming for the dead animal. That's just my random idea.

I think the new dire wolf model is pretty cool too.