Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ShadeyJK

ShadeyJK

I'm a little disappointed that bandits are seemingly going to be delayed once again, but I *really* like just about everything that's actually confirmed for A22.  I'm especially looking forward to the improved gore, and I'm excited to see how it is in effect with the different texture/clothes variants for zombies.  Also, the new player models look awesome!  Curious too to see how the roads carving through mountains are going to look.  I doubt it'll be tunnels, but maybe something more akin to man-made canyons carved specifically for roads like one might see irl?

ShadeyJK

ShadeyJK

I'm a little disappointed that bandits are seemingly going to be delayed once again, but I *really* like just about everything that's actually confirmed for A22.  I'm especially looking forward to the improved gore, and I'm excited to see how it is in effect with the different texture/clothes variants for zombies.  Also, the new player models look awesome!  Curious too to see how the roads carving through mountains are going to look.  I doubt it'll be tunnels, but maybe something more akin to man-made canyons carved specifically for roads?