Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hells_Janitor

Hells_Janitor

10 hours ago, Riamus said:

Unless I am mistaken, the story will most likely be limited to Navesgane, though you might get some lore bits (like that starter quest note we have now) in other maps.  This is actually a good thing because any story they come up with, no matter how interesting, will be boring after the first game or two and this game is intended to be replayed many, many times.  I think the same will be true for any kind of "end game" they have.  It'll be tied to the story, which is most likely only in Navesgane, and it will not really end the game but just end the story line.  So I wouldn't worry too much about that.  Besides, it will probably be modded out pretty quickly if it's anywhere other than Navesgane.

Honestly, that feels like the best solution, to my way of thinking anyway. Keeping the 'story' mode to the 'story' map, ie Navezgane, and leaving the bulk of it out of RWG would definitely be the best of both worlds, for me at least.

12 hours ago, Arez said:

I don't care if any of this stuff is added, as long as I have the option to remove it if I don't like it.

and that's the kicker. We NEED an option to remove it if we don't like/don't want it.

Hopefully, that'll be the case.

Hells_Janitor

Hells_Janitor

10 hours ago, Riamus said:

Unless I am mistaken, the story will most likely be limited to Navesgane, though you might get some lore bits (like that starter quest note we have now) in other maps.  This is actually a good thing because any story they come up with, no matter how interesting, will be boring after the first game or two and this game is intended to be replayed many, many times.  I think the same will be true for any kind of "end game" they have.  It'll be tied to the story, which is most likely only in Navesgane, and it will not really end the game but just end the story line.  So I wouldn't worry too much about that.  Besides, it will probably be modded out pretty quickly if it's anywhere other than Navesgane.

Honestly, that feels like the best solution, to my way of thinking anyway. Keeping the 'story' mode to the 'story' map, ie Navezgane, and leaving the bulk of it out of RWG would definitely be the best of both worlds, for me at least.

12 hours ago, Arez said:

I don't care if any of this stuff is added, as long as I have the option to remove it if I don't like it.

and that's the kicker. We NEED an option to remove it if we don't like/don't wnt it.

Hopefully, that'll be the case.