Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MichaelL.

MichaelL.

6 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Some for sure.  The AND / OR functionality was added to fix some isolated issues but also to give POI designers more tools to work with (e.g. puzzles).  I know several custom POI creators in the community have been asking for this for a while now as well.

Looking forward to playing with this!  Can we assume this AND/OR function would also work with explody things?  ;)

In a similar vein, how hard would it be to create a new trigger class that only unlocks doors/hatches - not actually open/close them?  It would also be super nice to have doors/hatches that does not allow water flow when closed, but allows it when opened (or damaged). 

MichaelL.

MichaelL.

Some for sure.  The AND / OR functionality was added to fix some isolated issues but also to give POI designers more tools to work with (e.g. puzzles).  I know several custom POI creators in the community have been asking for this for a while now as well.

Looking forward to playing with this!  Can we assume this AND/OR function would also work with explody things?  ;)

In a similar vein, how hard would it be to create a new trigger class that only unlocks doors/hatches - not actually open/close them?  It would also be super nice to have doors/hatches that does not allow water flow when closed, but allows it when opened (or damaged).