Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

14 hours ago, LordSoth01 said:

Love the idea to have Black Wolf's Better Perks compatible with Learn By Use - Hybrid perk setup and I completely understand the amount of tedious work it is to get it all edited and working.

Would be nice to have a base  setup though so only slight patches applied whenever Black Wolf updates his Better Perks, which is every 5 hours by last count, lol.

Am doing final testing on an updated Survival No Trader mod as well as a new mod Grim Tales - small collection of stories/challenges that give a glimpse of the lives/deaths of other survivors (non-trader stories). I can provide the full files in a couple weeks once the mods are released.

cheers

JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

Love the idea to have Black Wolf's Better Perks compatible with Learn By Use - Hybrid perk setup and I completely understand the amount of tedious work it is to get it all edited and working.

Would be nice to have a base  setup though so only slight patches applied whenever Black Wolf updates his Better Perks, which is every 5 hours by last count, lol.

Am doing final testing on an updated Survival No Trader mod as well as a new mod Grim Tales - small collection of stories/challenges that give a glimpse of the lives/deaths of other survivors (non-trader stories). I can provide the full files in a couple weeks once the mods a released.

cheers

JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

Am doing final testing on an updated Survival No Trader mod as well as a new mod Grim Tales - small collection of stories/challenges that give a glimpse of the the lives/deaths of other survivors (non-trader stories). I can provide the full files in a couple weeks once the mods a released.

cheers