Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LordSoth01

LordSoth01

8 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

I see this now, would it be possible for you to upload your config file here? 

For future reference, you can simply add those lines to the Config\XUi\windows.xml yourself for whatever file you have loading last OR...
Simply create your own. It's very small so it's real easy to copy/paste the above like so:

<configs>

<!-- This is from Devrix and the Sorcery Mod crew. Its slightly changed in numbers but roughly the same -->

<!-- Perks Section --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set>

<!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set>

<!-- REDISTRIBUTION: The XML code of the Sorcery Mod may solely be redistributed within the 7 Days to Die community. Conditions of redistribution require this notice to remain in full, unmodified, and a direct link, with credit stated, to the original Mod and Author. You may not redistribute the digital Assets or works, aside from XML Code, of the Sorcery Mod. The Sorcery Mod itself should not be redistributed outside of its original distribution channels. -->

</configs>

You can create a modlet like that and name it in alpha-numeric fashion to load last.  Then make the name of it whatever you want with the alpha-numeric prefix to load last (zzz my mod, zz 99 my mod, zzz_22-MyMod, etc). 
Have inside that mod folder a modinfo.xml in this format (use a text file, copy/paste and fill in info then rename file and type from text.txt to Modinfo.xml) :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <!-- no lines of space up top, have this or the <xml> at top or it causes issues -->

<xml>

<Name value=" " /> <!-- Give it a name, no spacing other than like underscore _ or it won't load right when checking modinfo files -->

<DisplayName value=" " /> <!-- I just copy/paste the name value here to avoid issues -->

<Description value=" " /> <!-- expanded details about the mod -->

<Author value=" " /> <!-- name of mod author or authors and contributors -->

<Version value="1.0.0.1" /> <!-- new format wants versions to look like this.. not strings of numbers between the dots or letters, 1.1 -->

<Website value=" " /> <!-- use website to check on mod or for tools like Gears to show mod info and give links to the mods to check sites -->

</xml>

Then have a folder for Config (make one). Then make one for XUi inside that Config folder.  Then make a text file inside that XUi. Open it and copy/paste the above code about Perks and Perk sections. Save and then rename the text file to windows.xml (make sure the file association suffix changes from .txt to .xml... you may have to enable viewing known file association in windows explorer to see file endings if you dont see it).

After that you should have your own little modlet to use.
(Or you can simply copy/paste to an existing Config\XUi\windows.xml file loading last (or near last) and put it right above the ending code line)

EDIT - give me  minute to fix edits, drinking coffee and waking up lol

<configs>

<!-- all the other code of existing windows.xml file you are copy/pasting on to

end of all the code from existing windows.xml file before the end line -->

<!-- Paste the info right above the ending configs line but BELOW the last bits of other code above it -->

</configs> <!-- ending line, will match the very first one up top of file. The name may be different but functions the same. It coudld be named johnsfile or systemspecs or w/e -->

Edit 2 - See if this makes sense. Tried to fix some anomalies with pasting to forum.

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

For future reference, you can simply add those lines to the Config\XUi\windows.xml yourself for whatever file you have loading last OR...
Simply create your own. It's very small so it's real easy to copy/paste the above like so:

<configs>

<!-- This is from Devrix and the Sorcery Mod crew. Its slightly changed in numbers but roughly the same -->

<!-- Perks Section --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set>

<!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set>

<!-- REDISTRIBUTION: The XML code of the Sorcery Mod may solely be redistributed within the 7 Days to Die community. Conditions of redistribution require this notice to remain in full, unmodified, and a direct link, with credit stated, to the original Mod and Author. You may not redistribute the digital Assets or works, aside from XML Code, of the Sorcery Mod. The Sorcery Mod itself should not be redistributed outside of its original distribution channels. -->

</configs>

You can create a modlet like that and name it in alpha-numeric fashion to load last.  Then make the name of it whatever you want with the alpha-numeric prefix to load last (zzz my mod, zz 99 my mod, zzz_22-MyMod, etc). 
Have inside that mod folder a modinfo.xml in this format (use a text file, copy/paste and fill in info then rename file and type from text.txt to Modinfo.xml) :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <!-- no lines of space up top, have this or the <xml> at top or it causes issues -->

<xml>

<Name value=" " /> <!-- Give it a name, no spacing other than like underscore _ or it won't load right when checking modinfo files -->

<DisplayName value=" " /> <!-- I just copy/paste the name value here to avoid issues -->

<Version value="1.0.0.1" /> <!-- new format wants versions to look like this.. not strings of numbers between the dots or letters, 1.1 -->

<Website value=" " /> <!-- use website to check on mod or for tools like Gears to show mod info and give links to the mods to check sites -->

</xml>

Then have a folder for Config (make one). Then make one for XUi inside that Config folder.  Then make a text file inside that XUi. Open it and copy/paste the above code about Perks and Perk sections. Save and then rename the text file to windows.xml (make sure the file association suffix changes from .txt to .xml... you may have to enable viewing known file association in windows explorer to see file endings if you dont see it).

(Or you can simply copy/paste to an existing Config\XUi\windows.xml file loading last (or near last) and put it right above the ending code line)

<configs> <!-- all the other code of existing windows.xml file you are copy/pasting on to ********************************************************* ********************************************************* ********************************************************* end of all the code from existing windows.xml file before the end line --> <!-- Paste the info right above the ending configs line but BELOW the last bits of other code above it --> </configs> <!-- ending line, will match the very first one up top of file. The name may be different but functions the same. It coudld be named johnsfile or systemspecs or w/e -->

Edit 2 - See if this makes sense. Tried to fix some anomalies with pasting to forum.

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

<configs>

</configs>

<xml>

</xml>

<configs>

<!-- Paste the info right above the ending configs line but BELOW the last bits of other code above it -->

</configs> <!-- ending line, will match the very first one up top of file. The name may be different but functions the same. It coudld be named johnsfile or systemspecs or w/e -->

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

<configs>

</configs>

<xml>

<Name value=" " /> <!-- Give it a name, no spacing other than like underscore _ or it won't load properly when it checks modinfo files --> <DisplayName value=" " /> <!-- I just copy/paste the name value here to avoid issues -->

</xml>

<configs>

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

<configs> <!-- This is from Devrix and the Sorcery Mod crew. Its slightly changed in numbers but roughly the same --> <!-- Perks Section --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set> <!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set> <!-- REDISTRIBUTION: The XML code of the Sorcery Mod may solely be redistributed within the 7 Days to Die community. Conditions of redistribution require this notice to remain in full, unmodified, and a direct link, with credit stated, to the original Mod and Author. You may not redistribute the digital Assets or works, aside from XML Code, of the Sorcery Mod. The Sorcery Mod itself should not be redistributed outside of its original distribution channels. --> </configs>

<xml>

<Name value=" " /> <!-- Give it a name, no spacing other than like underscore _ or it won't load properly when it checks modinfo files --> <DisplayName value=" " /> <!-- I just copy/paste the name value here to avoid issues -->

</xml>

<configs>

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

<configs> <!-- This is from Devrix and the Sorcery Mod crew. Its slightly changed in numbers but roughly the same --> <!-- Perks Section --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set> <!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top --> <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set> <!-- REDISTRIBUTION: The XML code of the Sorcery Mod may solely be redistributed within the 7 Days to Die community. Conditions of redistribution require this notice to remain in full, unmodified, and a direct link, with credit stated, to the original Mod and Author. You may not redistribute the digital Assets or works, aside from XML Code, of the Sorcery Mod. The Sorcery Mod itself should not be redistributed outside of its original distribution channels. --> </configs>

<xml>

</xml>

<configs> <!-- all the other code of existing windows.xml file you are copy/pasting on to ********************************************************* ********************************************************* ********************************************************* end of all the code from existing windows.xml file before the end line --> <!-- Paste the info right above the ending configs line but BELOW the last bits of other code above it --> </configs> <!-- ending line, will match the very first one up top of file. The name may be different but functions the same. It coudld be named johnsfile or systemspecs or w/e -->

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

<xml>

</xml>

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

7 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

[spolier]

<configs>

<!-- Perks Section -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set>

<!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set>

</configs>          

[/spoiler]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <!-- no lines of space up top, have this or the <xml> at top or it causes issues --> <xml> <Name value=" " /> <!-- Give it a name, no spacing other than like underscore _ or it won't load properly when it checks modinfo files --> <DisplayName value=" " /> <!-- I just copy/paste the name value here to avoid issues --> <Description value=" " /> <!-- expanded details about the mod --> <Author value=" " /> <!-- name of mod author or authors and contributors --> <Version value="1.0.0.1" /> <!-- new format wants versions to look like this.. not strings of numbers between the dots or letters, 1.1 --> <Website value=" " /> <!-- use website to check on mod or for tools like Gears to show mod info and give links to the mods to check websites --> </xml>