Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gesierfou

gesierfou

Hello, this mod is very good. I have the same problèm has Rippedwarrior, when i launch game with this mod and server side perk plus the server side perk plus not appear. I think because the game interface won't be abble to put more than 7 icon but i'm not sure.

Best regard.

Edit: For me change the order of mod load don't work.

my error message when i wan't to click on the attribute button in game:

exc argumentoutofrangeexception: Index was out of range. Must be non -negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: Index

gesierfou

gesierfou

Hello, this mod is very good. I have the same problèm has Rippedwarrior, when i launch game with this mod and server side perk plus the server side perk plus not appear. I think because the game interface won't be abble to put more than 7 icon but i'm not sure.

Best regard.

Edit: For me change the order of mod load don't work.

gesierfou

gesierfou

Best regard.