Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

19 hours ago, Lajosward said:

1.0 version seems to allow sneak attack bonus all the time as long as you are crouched. not sure is this was something intended or not.

Hi Lojosward,

Thank for the info. After reading you comment I tested the HiddenStrike extensively and it is working as intended. It isnt adding any xp when not hidden.

May I ask what you are seeing on the screen or what makes you feel that it's giving a bonus on each hit when crouched but not hidden?

Are you seeing the message "Sneak Damage Bonus xx"? That is a game message, not from this mod. In the 1.0 version, if you are wearing the right gear you can often be hidden/invisible to zombies when crouching even after hitting them. This will give you a 7DTD sneak bonus as well as the hidden strike bonus every time you hit them. The Learn By Use Hidden Strike only triggers when the games "Sneak Damage Bonus" code is triggered.

The learn by use HiddenStrike perk only displays a message when you level the perk up, not each time you hit something. ("Hidden Strike Skill Increased!") Is this the message you are seeing?

Cheers

JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

19 hours ago, Lajosward said:

1.0 version seems to allow sneak attack bonus all the time as long as you are crouched. not sure is this was something intended or not.

Hi Lojosward,

Thank for the info. After reading you comment I tested the HiddenStrike extensively and it is working as intended. It isnt adding any xp when not hidden.

May I ask what you are seeing on the screen or what makes you feel that it's giving a bonus on each hit when crouched but not hidden?

Are you seeing the message "Sneak Damage Bonus xx"? That is a game message, not from this mod. In the 1.0 version, if you are wearing the right gear you can get often be hidden/invisible to zombies when crouching even after hitting them. This will give you a 7DTD sneak bonus as well as the hidden strike bonus every time you hit them. The Learn By Use Hidden Strike only triggers when the games "Sneak Damage Bonus" code is triggered.

The learn by use HiddenStrike perk only displays a message when you level the perk up, not each time you hit something. ("Hidden Strike Skill Increased!") Is this the message you are seeing?

Cheers