Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
22 hours ago, FranticDan said:

It bugs even with pipes bombs, regardless if one zombie or many zombies are hit

New version update 1.0.9

I've gone through all the Demo code and have modified the code so that all demo items have similar progression times.

I have made changes to buffs.xml (intialisation now occurs in buffs.xml, so the only trigger relied on for intialisation  is onSelfEnteredGame)

Also added items.xml to set some tag stuff.

Changed the lbu_Demolition Perk code. The current xp gains of 4 appear balanced under testing (within limitations - see below).

Added a requirement to the lbu_Archery progress leveling code.

Horde Night Testing- Day 35, 100 max alive zombies, 64 bloodmoon size, Player lvl 68, Gamestage 175.

The demo perk progress was exactly on 3/50 at the start of the hordenight test.

Runs: approx 3 dozen or more test runs.

Outcome: Pipe bombs, Explosive arrows & bolts, grenades and molotovs were adjusted so that they all took an average of roughly 30 uses in order to progress from 3/50 to 4/50.

(removed incorrect info)

Cheers

New version update 1.0.9

I've gone through all the Demo code and have modified the code so that all demo items have similar progression times.

I have made changes to buffs.xml (intialisation now occurs in buffs.xml, so the only trigger relied on for intialisation  is onSelfEnteredGame)

Changed the lbu_Demolition Perk code. The current xp gains of 4 appear balanced under testing (within limitations - see below).

Horde Night Testing- Day 35, 100 max alive zombies, 64 bloodmoon size, Player lvl 68, Gamestage 175.

Outcome: Pipe bombs, Explosive arrows & bolts, grenades and molotovs were adjusted so that they all took an average of roughly 30 uses in order to progress from 3/50 to 4/50.

(removed incorrect info)

Cheers

New version update 1.0.9

In debug test where the zombies are pilled on top of one another (150 or more at a time) and not random like a horde night, it takes about 3 uses to move the progress level. Which makes sense as there were generally 10 times as many zombies hit with the explosion from one arrow when 120 or so are crowded into a single space.

Cheers

New version update 1.0.9

In debug test where the zombies are pilled on top of one another (150 or more at a time) and not random like a horde night, it takes about 3 uses to move the progress level. Which makes sense as there were generally 10 times as many zombies hit with one arrow when 120 or so are crowded into a single space.

Cheers

21 hours ago, FranticDan said:

New version update 1.0.9

Horde Night Testing- Level 35, 100 max alive zombies, 64 bloodmoon size, Player lvl 68, Gamestage 175.

In debug test where the zombies are pilled on top of one another (150 or more at a time) and not random like a horde night, it takes about 3 uses to move the progress level. Which makes sense as there were generally 10 times as many zombies hit with one arrow when 120 or so are crowded into a single space.

Cheers