Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 5/1/2024 at 7:58 PM, FranticDan said:

I was using explosive arrows with a bow, nothing else.

There's no timed charges in my mod so no need for onSelfExplosionMissEntity ? Or manby having it helps stop the bug from triggering?
(This feels similar to miner 69er bugging if you got xp from both hit and destroy in the very first hit)

Each hit/kill instantly leveled up the skill, I went from level 0 to level 100 within about a 15 arrows

https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveLittlePizzaSMOrc-r-lM93WSMJpjXqzQ

Am testing some changes and doing code cleanup, will post an update soon.

I moved all the intialisation code to a startup buff and under testing it isnt the cause. I've added a tag to molotovs to separate them from the other demo stuff.  Reduced xp to 1 for all but molys and timed changes (increased xp for molys). It seemed ok in testing given the limitations - I still need to test it on a proper horde night.

Did you notice any change for archery? In testing it seemed to be effected by the number of zombies hit by the blast and I'll put in a control for that as well.

cheers

PS. Yes, it would be fine to leave out onSelfExplosionMissEntity  if there are no Timed Charges.

There's no timed charges in my mod so no need for onSelfExplosionMissEntity ? Or manby having it helps stop the bug from triggering?
(This feels similar to miner 69er bugging if you got xp from both hit and destroy in the very first hit)

Each hit/kill instantly leveled up the skill, I went from level 0 to level 100 within about a 15 arrows

I moved all the intialisation code to a startup buff and under testing it isnt the cause. I've added a tag to molotovs to separate them from the other demo stuff.  Reduced xp to 1 for all but molys and timed changes (increased xp for molys). It seemed ok in testing given the limitations - I still need to test it on a proper horde night.

Did you notice any change for archery? In testing it seemed to be effected by the number of zombies hit by the blast and I'll put in a control for that as well.

cheers

PS. Yes, it would be fine to leave out onSelfExplosionMissEntity  if there are Timed Charges.

cheers