Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

11 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Any chance of getting the Athletics LBD skill back to mix with the modern Cardio perk?
Same with Medical skill and Physician perk. And Pain Resist skill with Pain Tolerance perk.

EDIT again: Here's of a list of other action skills I've thought of that would add feeling of progression:

• Athletics
  • Medical
  • Pain resist
  • Heat resist
  • Cold resist
  • Butchering
  • Bartering
  • Looting

There are certainly things there that could be added relatively easily. Its the testing that takes time. :)

With weapons and tools it was relatively easy to determine average use stats to approximate the levelling curve (which is basically a compound interest curve). For some things like medical or butcher, I've not given much thought to how many times I use those skills by the time I'm a higher level (eg 60). I'll play around with some of them and get a feel for usage, see what I can do.

cheers

JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

11 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Any chance of getting the Athletics LBD skill back to mix with the modern Cardio perk?
Same with Medical skill and Physician perk. And Pain Resist skill with Pain Tolerance perk.

EDIT again: Here's of a list of other action skills I've thought of that would add feeling of progression:

• Athletics
  • Medical
  • Pain resist
  • Heat resist
  • Cold resist
  • Butchering
  • Bartering
  • Looting

There are certainly things there that could be added relatively easily. Its the testing that takes time. :)

With weapons and tools it was relatively easy to determine average use stats to approximate the levelling curve. For some things like medical or butcher, I've not given much thought to how many times I use those skills by the time I'm a higher level (eg 60). I'll play around with some of them and get a feel for usage, see what I can do.

cheers