Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ChaseNum

ChaseNum

56 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

How much of a performance hit do you take in increasing the density of vegetation and the trees?

Not fully sure but it seems very small which is good. I also often play in one server that does not have this mod and the performance doesn't really seem to differ. I know one thing that player planted trees from seeds cause a big performance hit and this is also a long known issue but trees and plants placed by the game/world generator or when player places a non growing tree the performance situation is a lot better and really does not affect but I am not fully sure about the density affecting the performance but if it does, so far it has been minimal or really small.

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

51 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

How much of a performance hit do you take in increasing the density of vegetation and the trees?

Not fully sure but it seems very small which is good. I also often play in one server that does not have this mod and the performance doesn't really seem to differ. I know one thing that player planted trees from seeds cause a big performance hit and this is also a long known issue but trees and plants placed by the game generation or when player places a non growing tree the performance situation is a lot better and really does not affect but I am not fully sure about the density affecting the performance but if it does, so far it has been minimal or really small.