Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ChaseNum

ChaseNum

1 hour ago, Blue mame said:

You'll find better environment trees in v1.0, which has now increased to 200 shapes and will come with environment plants  LOL

Are the last three pictures the recommended tree shapes? I can't view them, they are blocked

Ya I noticed the pics disappeared for some reason. I reuploaded them with some new ones so they should now be visible. I made some changes to density so in my worlds the forest looks a lot better and realistic than vanilla thanks to the tree environment mod.

In my worlds the forest is a lot more similar to Finland's forest for example since I am from Finland so I really appreciate well detailed terrain and world. It is much more fun to explore, travel and drive around with vehicles when the world looks more beautiful thanks to the mods that can make that happen like the Dashu's Trees mod (Tree Environment mod). The world used to look decent back in Alpha 16 and still on legacy console but The Fun Pimps decided to make the world look a lot worse for some reason in newer versions no offense. The POIs are great even in Vanilla mode but the terrain and forest needs A LOT of improvement. Luckily it can be pretty much fixed with mods for now.

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

You'll find better environment trees in v1.0, which has now increased to 200 shapes and will come with environment plants  LOL

Are the last three pictures the recommended tree shapes? I can't view them, they are blocked

Ya I noticed the pics disappeared for some reason. I reuploaded them with some new ones so they should now be visible. I made some changes to density so in my worlds the forest looks a lot better and realistic than vanilla thanks to the tree environment mod.

In my worlds the forest is a lot more similar to Finland's forest for example since I am from Finland so I really appreciate well detailed terrain and world. It is much more fun to explore, travel and drive around with vehicles when the world looks more beautiful thanks to the mods that can make that happen like the Dashu's Trees mod (Tree Environment mod). The world used to look decent back in Alpha 16 and still on legacy console but The Fun Pimps decided to make the world look a lot worse for some reason no offense. The POIs are great even in Vanilla mode but the terrain and forest needs A LOT of improvement. Luckily it can be pretty much fixed with mods for now.

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

Ya I noticed the pics disappeared for some reason. I reuploaded them with soem new ones so they should now be visible. I made some changes to density so in my worlds the forest looks alot better and realistic than vanilla thanks to the tree environment mod.