Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ChaseNum

ChaseNum

fixed and returned the "locked/disappeared" pics and added some more pics

Ya this mod still works in 1.0 and I love it. I made some changes that I made certain trees more common and dense so thanks to your mod my forest looks so much more realistic and alike compared to vanilla. This is something what TFP should think about so this is more close to legacy console and A16 feel where whole world used to look little more alike. It is so much more fun to explore and wander when the world looks beautiful so thanks to you, the Dashuimage.thumb.png.70065be4c93b297e39be0503f57555b0.png's tree mod is amazing.

7dtdscreenshot282024 (2).png

7dtdscreenshot282024 (3).png

7dtdscreenshot282024 (4).png

7dtdscreenshot282024 (5).png

7dtdscreenshot282024 (6).png

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

some quick addition to message

Ya this mod still works in 1.0 and I love it. I made some changes that I made certain trees more common and dense so thanks to your mod my forest looks so much more realistic and alike compared to vanilla. This is something what TFP should think about so this is more close to legacy console and A16 feel where whole world used to look little more alike. It is so much more fun to explore and wander when the world looks beautiful so thanks to you, the Dashu's tree mod is amazing.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

ChaseNum

ChaseNum

Ya this mod still works in 1.0 and I love it. I made some changes that I made certain trees more common and dense so thanks to your mod my forest looks so much more realistic and alike compared to vanilla. This is something what TFP should think about so this is more close to legacy console and A16 feel where whole world used to look little more alike.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png