Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rotor

Rotor

3 minutes ago, warmer said:

Caves are what I miss the most.

Once while running from a wandering horde through the trees the ground broke underneath me and I fell a good 20' into water below. The horde is above me circling the hole and a few start falling in. Completely dark. I swim to the side and find my way to land and start to make my way out, only to be ambushed my some zombies in already in the cave. It was the most intense moments I have had playing in my 1000hrs+

Isnt there still some of this?  Atleast in A20 there was this one outhouse looking building.  I figure i stop in and relief myself and "CRACK" down I went.  No Zs were after me and none were down there, but I spent the night with splint on my leg, waiting for daylight so I could find a way out.  I was on pins and needles.

Rotor

Rotor

1 minute ago, warmer said:

Caves are what I miss the most.

Once while running from a wandering horde through the trees the ground broke underneath me and I fell a good 20' into water below. The horde is above me circling the hole and a few start falling in. Completely dark. I swim to the side and find my way to land and start to make my way out, only to be ambushed my some zombies in already in the cave. It was the most intense moments I have had playing in my 1000hrs+

Is there still some of this?  Atleast in A20 there was this one outhouse looking building.  I figure i stop in and relief myself and "CRACK" down I went.  No Zs were after me and none were down there, but I spent the night with splint on my leg, for daylight so I could find a way out.  I was on pins and needles.