Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

16 hours ago, Riamus said:

I wouldn't mind seeing this as I use melee most of the time.  You can slow enemies by hitting their legs... At least with a spear.  I don't really know if that is unique to a spear or not since I only use that for melee.  But if I'm going in for melee, I'm not looking to slow anything down.  I'm just there to kill it.

Then again, I'm not really a tactical combat person, so I'd probably still just go for the headshots every time even if it was added.

I (think) that spears specifically have a perk that does that, I could be wrong though.

User

User

16 hours ago, Riamus said:

I wouldn't mind seeing this as I use melee most of the time.  You can slow enemies by hitting their legs... At least with a spear.  I don't really know if that is unique to a spear or not since I only use that for melee.  But if I'm going in for melee, I'm not looking to slow anything down.  I'm just there to kill it.

Then again, I'm not really a tactical combat person, so I'd probably still just go for the headshots every time even if it was added.

I (think) that spears specifically have a perk book that does that, I could be wrong though.