Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kandesbunzler

Kandesbunzler

31 minutes ago, Arez said:

I did that, but all it seems to do is make it so the zombies run for longer. If I add 2 hours, it still gets dark by 10 or 11pm and gets bright by 4am but the zombies will be able to run until 6am.

Cannot confirm that. Starting a game with "Daylight 12 hours" lets me spawn in darkness with dawn slightly visible. But still night-sounds. At 10 a.m. game plays the sound of awakening day and its gets all bright. But... thats is not the topic in this thread...

Kandesbunzler

Kandesbunzler

25 minutes ago, Arez said:

I did that, but all it seems to do is make it so the zombies run for longer. If I add 2 hours, it still gets dark by 10 or 11pm and gets bright by 4am but the zombies will be able to run until 6am.

Cannot confirm that. Starting a game with "Daylight 12 hours" lets me spawn in darkness with dawn slightly visible. But still night-sounds. At 10 a.m. game plays the sound of awakening day and its gets all bright.

Kandesbunzler

Kandesbunzler

17 minutes ago, Arez said:

Cannot confirm that. Starting a game with "Daylight 12 hours" lets me spawn in darkness with dawn slightly visible. But still night-sounds. At 10 a.m. game plays the sound of awakening day.