Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

I started playing at A21 so I only knew the water system as it is now. But I eventually loaded up A16 just to see what it was like and I thought the jar system was kinda ridiculous. I had 50 or so fresh waters by day 2. I think the water system now is much better.

But if you really want the jars back, just get a mod that puts them back in. Another thing I noticed about A16 is that the nights were much darker. I don't like how bright it is at night in A21. So I found a mod, Dark Nights by DoughPhunghus. It's wonderful. I can't see @%$# at night, unless I have a helmet light or something. 

Now if there was only a mod that would let it get darker earlier and go later (8pm - 530am maybe), then things will be near perfect.

Arez

Arez

I started playing at A21 so I only knew the water system as it is now. But I eventually loaded up A16 just to see what it was like and I thought the jar system was kinda ridiculous. I had 50 or so fresh waters by day 2. I think the water system now is much better.

But if you really want the jars back, just get a mod that puts them back in. Another thing I noticed about A16 is that the nights were much darker. I don't like how bright it is at night in A21. So I found a mod, Dark Nights by DoughPhunghus. It's wonderful. I can't see @%$# at night, unless I have a helmet light or something. I don't even think about it.

Now if there was only a mod that would let it get darker earlier and go later (8pm - 530am maybe), then things will be near perfect.