Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LiquidxSunshine

LiquidxSunshine

spacer.png

Hello there, Fellow Survivor! 

Do you often find yourself browsing Nexus to find character customization mods when you're playing games like Fallout, Baldur's Gate, or Skyrim? Do you like your character to look like they can grow more than ten individual hairs at a time? Do you like to look like you didn't lose your sense of style when the apocalypse hit?

Look no further!

Introducing LxS Hairstyles - Character Customization - A mod that adds 22 hairstyles in 6+ colors each! It also adds 9 accessories, which include various colors of cat ears and angel halos!

The current version is for A21.2!

Planned things I want to add in the future:
Beards, Hair with Physics(or animation), More Animal Ears, and Devil Horns.
I am more than open to feedback on the names of the hairstyles, or others to add at a later date.

Download Instructions:
To use LxS Hairstyles, you need to download the file, unzip it, manually drop it into your mod folder, and you’re good to go!

How to Make Sure the Hairstyles Will All Fit Right and Look Right:
On the main menu of 7 Days to Die, click on the following: Options > Player Profile > Click the Character you play as > "Edit" and then do the following:
Set Head Size, Head Width, and Forehead Size to 0.50.
To make it look even better: Set your character hairstyle to Bald and choose a brown/natural color.

How to Get Hairstyles in Game:
Step One: Craft the LxS Hairstyle Workbench. (It's cheap and you can craft it in your inventory!)
Step Two: Place the LxS Hairstyle Workbench.
Step Three: Craft the Hairstyle(s)/Accessories you wish to use.
Step Four: Add the hairstyle to your helmet mod slot.

Compatibility:
Compatible with almost all mods! Only incompatible with mods that change the character to an anime avatar or something.

Server Use:

This mod will need to be on the client and the server.

Known Bugs:
If you go into 3rd person view, or into and out of a vehicle, with a hairstyle equipped, you can see weird artifacts of the hairstyle in first person. Remove the helmet the hair is attached to and put it back on and it's fixed! (This is a 7 Days issue, not a me issue, so it's not something I can fix at the current time.)

If you need help with something, comment on this mod OR ask during one of my live streams! https://twitch.tv/LxSun And, if you like the mod, feel free to check out my live streams anyway!

Click Here to Download from Nexus!

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/4182

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

LiquidxSunshine

LiquidxSunshine

spacer.png

Do you often find yourself browsing Nexus to find character customization mods when you're playing games like Fallout, Baldur's Gate, or Skyrim? Do you like your character to look like they can grow more than ten individual hairs at a time? Do you like to look like you didn't lose your sense of style when the apocalypse hit?

Look no further!

Introducing LxS Hairstyles - Character Customization - A mod that adds 22 hairstyles in 6+ colors each! It also adds 9 accessories, which include various colors of cat ears and angel halos!

I am more than open to feedback on the names of the hairstyles, or others to add at a later date.

Download Instructions:
To use LxS Hairstyles, you need to download the file, unzip it, manually drop it into your mod folder, and you’re good to go!

On the main menu of 7 Days to Die, click on the following: Options > Player Profile > Click the Character you play as > "Edit" and then do the following:
To make it look even better: Set your character hairstyle to Bald and choose a brown/natural color.

Step One: Craft the LxS Hairstyle Workbench. (It's cheap and you can craft it in your inventory!)

Compatibility:
Compatible with almost all mods! Only incompatible with mods that change the character to an anime avatar or something.

Server Use:

This mod will need to be on the client and the server.

Known Bugs:
If you go into 3rd person view, or into and out of a vehicle, with a hairstyle equipped, you can see weird artifacts of the hairstyle in first person. Remove the helmet the hair is attached to and put it back on and it's fixed! (This is a 7 Days issue, not a me issue, so it's not something I can fix at the current time.)

If you need help with something, comment on this mod OR ask during one of my live streams! https://twitch.tv/LxSun And, if you like the mod, feel free to check out my live streams anyway!

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

LiquidxSunshine

LiquidxSunshine

spacer.png

Look no further!

Download Instructions:
To use LxS Hairstyles, you need to download the file, unzip it, manually drop it into your mod folder, make sure that EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) is OFF, and you’re good to go!

Compatibility:

Known Bugs:

Turn EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) off!

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

LiquidxSunshine

LiquidxSunshine

spacer.png

Look no further!

Download Instructions:
To use LxS Hairstyles, you need to download the file, unzip it, manually drop it into your mod folder, make sure that EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) is OFF, and you’re good to go!

Compatibility:

Known Bugs:

spacer.png
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kW1r3jyvNx0?si=vDVmG4h9GCZzVeYl" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

LiquidxSunshine

LiquidxSunshine

spacer.png

Look no further!

Download Instructions:

Compatibility:

Known Bugs:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png