Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FramFramson

FramFramson

Just working on the bit of the mod related to quests. So for removing the filters from the T1 quest reward pool, I think this is the correct code?

Relevant vanilla section:

<quest id="quest_tier1complete">
      [quest property stuff]
<reward type="Item" id="resourceWaterFilter" ischosen="true" isfixed="true" value="2"/>

Correct xpath to remove that?

<remove xpath="//quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward/type[@item='resourceWaterFilter']"/>

If that's correct, I can probably append something like the original line that to the T3 quest options, or else go with one of the options BFT suggested to offer a graded chance from T3 on up. Can't seem to figure out what the 'value' refers to as I don't think it's actually quantity, but the plaintext description in the vanilla quest.xml file is kinda unclear to me.

Once this is done, I can toss the mod up for playtesting!

FramFramson

FramFramson

Just working on the bit of the mod related to quests. So for removing the filters from the T1 quest reward pool, I think this is the correct code?

Relevant vanilla section:

<quest id="quest_tier1complete">
      [quest property stuff]
<reward type="Item" id="resourceWaterFilter" ischosen="true" isfixed="true" value="2"/>

Correct xpath to remove that?

<remove xpath="//quest[@id='quest_tier1complete']/reward/item[@type='resourceWaterFilter']"/>

If that's correct, I can probably append something like the original line that to the T3 quest options, or else go with one of the options BFT suggested to offer a graded chance from T3 on up. Can't seem to figure out what the 'value' refers to as I don't think it's actually quantity, but the plaintext description in the vanilla quest.xml file is kinda unclear to me.

Once this is done, I can toss the mod up for playtesting!