Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
matheusgbr15

matheusgbr15

9 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Neither of you have system specs capable of hosting an MP game. As Roland stated, you can try joining a dedicated server hosted elsewhere to see if that improves things, but your hardware is just way too old to expect decent framerates

Wow, this sucks, we were having fun with the game. The only one who isn't really able to play is me. My friends, even though they have an inferior computer, are managing to maintain a slightly better frame rate.

Is there any solution I can take without having to upgrade my computer hardware so we can play now?

When you say playing on a dedicated server hosted elsewhere, do you mean playing on public servers on other hosts? Our intention was to play between just the 5 of us and with the possibility of changing the game settings when necessary.

matheusgbr15

matheusgbr15

5 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Nenhum de vocês tem especificações de sistema capazes de hospedar um jogo MP. Como Roland afirmou, você pode tentar ingressar em um servidor dedicado hospedado em outro lugar para ver se isso melhora as coisas, mas seu hardware é antigo demais para esperar taxas de quadros decentes .

Wow, this sucks, we were having fun with the game. The only one who isn't really able to play is me. My friends, even though they have an inferior computer, are managing to maintain a slightly better frame rate.

Is there any solution I can take without having to upgrade my computer hardware so we can play now?

When you say playing on a dedicated server hosted elsewhere, do you mean playing on public servers on other hosts? Our intention was to play between just the 5 of us and with the possibility of changing the game settings when necessary.