Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Context: i made two different buffs, which i want to apply when the player is attached to a specific entity (in this case, a vehicle).

I've been bashing my head against the wall for days since the game simply refuses to give me the correct buff, it either gives me both, or gives me none based on the varius requirements i tried giving it.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? Or is this just not possible?

This is the base code that should work. I removed any of my failed experiments where i added a bunch of requirements.

P.S: yes, i did append my tag in an entityclass file.

<effect_group>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffVehicleWithAC"/>
		<requirement name="IsAttachedToEntity" tags="bwhasroof"/>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffVehicleNoRoof"/>
		<requirement name="IsAttachedToEntity" tags="bwnoroof"/>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
		<requirement name="!IsAttachedToEntity"/>
		<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffVehicleWithAC"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffNoLongerInVehicle"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffVehicleWithAC"/>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
		<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffVehicleNoRoof"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffNoLongerInVehicleNoRoof"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffVehicleNoRoof"/>
	</effect_group>

Pls halp

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Context: i made two different buffs, which i want to apply when the player is attached to a specific entity (in this case, a vehicle).

I've been bashing my head against the wall for days since the game simply refuses to give me the correct buff, it either gives me both, or gives me none based on the varius requirements i tried giving it.

This is the base file that should work. I removed any of my failed experiments where i added a bunch of of requirements.

<effect_group>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffVehicleWithAC"/>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffVehicleNoRoof"/>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffNoLongerInVehicle"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffVehicleWithAC"/>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
		<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffVehicleNoRoof"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" buff="buffNoLongerInVehicleNoRoof"/>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffVehicleNoRoof"/>
	</effect_group>

Pls halp

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

This is the base file that should work. I removed any of my failed experiments where i added a bunch of of requirements.

<effect_group>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
	</effect_group>

Pls halp

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

I've been bashing my head against the wall for days since the game simply refuses to give me the correct perk, it either gives me both, or gives me none based on the varius requirements i tried giving it.

<effect_group>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
	</effect_group>

<effect_group>
	</effect_group>

Pls halp