Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

On 7/4/2024 at 5:23 AM, Euzio said:

Yeah I figured it out by looking and comparing the original items.xml files with the one you modded. I've tuned it down a little but truth be told I'm not sure if I did it correctly. 

<append xpath="//item[contains(@name, 'meleeWpnBlade')]/effect_group">
            <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".2" tags="primary">
            <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkFlurryOfAgility" operation="Equals" value="1"/>
            <requirement name="ItemHasTags" tags="perkFlurryOfAgility"/>
            </passive_effect>
            <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".2" tags="secondary">
            <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkFlurryOfAgility" operation="Equals" value="1"/>
            </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".3" tags="primary">
        <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkFlurryOfAgility" operation="Equals" value="2"/>
        </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".3" tags="secondary">
            <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkFlurryOfAgility" operation="Equals" value="2"/>
            </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".5" tags="primary">
        <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkFlurryOfAgility" operation="Equals" value="3"/>
        </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".5" tags="secondary">
            <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkFlurryOfAgility" operation="Equals" value="3"/>
    </passive_effect>
</append>

This is the current default. I'm guessing I should be tuning the "base_add" values from .2, .3 and .5 to .1, .2 and .3 ?

yeah

i'm updating the mod now so you can download it and play without having to worry about it

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

2 hours ago, Euzio said:

Yeah I figured it out by looking and comparing the original items.xml files with the one you modded. I've tuned it down a little but truth be told I'm not sure if I did it correctly. 

<append xpath="//item[contains(@name, 'meleeWpnBlade')]/effect_group">
            <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".2" tags="primary">
            </passive_effect>
            <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".2" tags="secondary">
            </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".3" tags="primary">
        </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".3" tags="secondary">
            </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".5" tags="primary">
        </passive_effect>
        <passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="base_add" value=".5" tags="secondary">
    </passive_effect>
</append>

This is the current default. I'm guessing I should be tuning the "base_add" values from .2, .3 and .5 to .1, .2 and .3 ?

yeah you didn't set it right XD

2 means 200%

3 means 300%

and 5 means 500%

i changed it to 

i'm updating the mod now so you can download it and play without having to worry about it