Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

On 2/8/2024 at 10:45 PM, ShiftRed said:

I'm getting 5HP of bleed from stone arrows per "spurt" or second. I don't recall what vanilla knife bleed is but the 5HP is almost OP. 

Hello. The stone arrows apply a higher bleeding effect based on the bow you are using.

A tier 0 bow will obviously be weaker than a tier 3 bow. On top of that, the more arrows you will fire to a target, the more bleed stacks you will apply.

Vanilla knife has been buffed to be superior to anything else that applies bleed within my mod.

I did try to make so the effect gets applied based on the projectile type, but since all arrows extend to the stone arrow, i was getting all the effects stacked with 50HP or more dealt per bleed tick, so i just opted for the bows instead.

On 2/11/2024 at 11:08 AM, Oozle said:

Do i need to put that localization file anywhere else or just leave it with the mod folder

If you read the descriptions of the perks ingame you should notice that they are different from the vanilla ones.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

I'm getting 5HP of bleed from stone arrows per "spurt" or second. I don't recall what vanilla knife bleed is but the 5HP is almost OP. 

Hello. The stone arrows apply a higher bleeding effect based on the bow you are using.

A tier 0 bow will obviously be weaker than a tier 3 bow. On top of that, the more arrows you will fire to a target, the more bleed stacks you will apply.

Vanilla knife has been buffed to be superior to anything else that applies bleed within my mod.

I did try to make so the effect gets applied based on the projectile type, but since all arrows extend to the stone arrow, i was getting all the effects stacked with 50HP or more dealt per bleed tick, so i just opted for the bows instead.

On 2/11/2024 at 11:08 AM, Oozle said:

Do i need to put that localization file anywhere else or just leave it with the mod folder

If you read the descriptions of the perks you should notice that they are different from the vanilla ones.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

A tier 0 bow will obviously be weaker than a tier 3 bow.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

A tier 0 bow will obviously be weaker than a tier 3 bow.

I did try to make so the effect gets applied based on the projectile type, but since all arrows extend to the stone arrow, i was getting all the effects stacked with 50HP or more per bleed tick, so i just opted for the bows instead.