Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

16 hours ago, Picklefart said:

Attaching the light armor to a perk would be awesome, that way it gets some sort of buff to it like the other armors. If you care to add it under an armor spec that would be appreciated. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to create a light armor perk in one of the classes but if you wouldnt mind to that would be awesome (perhaps agility) or even adding it attached to the medium armor perk. 

I will attach it to the medium armor perk, yeah it's possible to make a new perk but that's a lot of effort and I'm too busy with other things to do that, then again it wouldn't be "better vanilla perks" anymore, I would like to not add stuff unrelated to vanilla

EDIT: i won't, too much work to do, sorry, however i will give a unique bonus to light armor that is directly dependant on the medium armor perk.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

16 hours ago, Picklefart said:

Attaching the light armor to a perk would be awesome, that way it gets some sort of buff to it like the other armors. If you care to add it under an armor spec that would be appreciated. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to create a light armor perk in one of the classes but if you wouldnt mind to that would be awesome (perhaps agility) or even adding it attached to the medium armor perk. 

I will attach it to the medium armor perk, yeah it's possible to make a new perk but that's a lot of effort and I'm too busy with other things to do that, then again it wouldn't be "better vanilla perks" anymore, I would like to not add stuff unrelated to vanilla

EDIT: i won't, too much work to do, sorry

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

9 hours ago, Picklefart said: