Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

18 hours ago, Picklefart said:

It does not appear this perk shows up. I am not locating a light armor perk in my list of perks, only medium and heavy. Attempted on single and multi-player games. I decide to dig into the progression.xml and also am not seeing the perk there. Unless I'm missing something. 

I simply forgot to edit the description on here, "light armor" perk was the perk's name in A21, it is now "medium armor" in 1.0

On 8/18/2024 at 8:50 AM, stich196 said:

About Pack Mule and Armor Storage Pocket mods: if i understood your description correctly, then what you mean by "Pocket mods now provide 1/2/3/4/5 time the amount of their base slots" is multiplying it's capacity by lvl of Pack Mule perk. If so, then this mods give you x1 more capacity than in description (meaning on lvl 1 Pack Mule pocket mods give you 2/4/6/8 unlocked slots instead of 1/2/3/4 (from ordinary to quad); and on lvl 5 Pack Mule - 6/12/18/24 instead of 5/10/15/20).

If it's not as intended, then please consider make changes in item_modifiers.xml file something like this:

<remove xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier[@name='modArmorStoragePocket']/effect_group[1]/passive_effect[@name='CarryCapacity']"/>
	<append xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier[@name='modArmorStoragePocket']">
		<effect_group>
			<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="1">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="LTE" value="1"/>
			</passive_effect>

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="2">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="2"/>
			</passive_effect>

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="3">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="3"/>
			</passive_effect>

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="4">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="4"/>
			</passive_effect>

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="5">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="5"/>
			</passive_effect>
		</effect_group>
	</append>

There're 2 changes to your original code: first we removed CarryCapacity from its original place (to make sure that it doesn't stack up with your code); and then we are changing "operation" in first requirement from "Equal" to "LTE" to make sure that even if we don't lvl up perk Pack Mule, Storage Pocket mods always unlock some space.

This is intended and not changing. This change was made on purpose fo players that use mods that increase backpack size. Slots get added to stack with the base amount.

1 hour ago, Alisz said:

Hi,

Might be a silly question, but how do You install it? I've copied config into config file and can't run either 1.0 ( i presume it's for v1.0 or A21 )

Could anyone advise please, really looking forward to play on such changes as per this mod :D 

I've noticed can't replace because the files provided only contain changes right? Shall i copy it all to mod folder inside 7d2d?

Create a "Mods" folder into your / days to die folder

steamapps -> common -> 7Days To Die -> Mods

(actually the folder should already be there because it contains TFP Harmony)

Once there, simply extract my mod in there, it's zipped, and needs to be extracted.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

18 hours ago, Picklefart said:

It does not appear this perk shows up. I am not locating a light armor perk in my list of perks, only medium and heavy. Attempted on single and multi-player games. I decide to dig into the progression.xml and also am not seeing the perk there. Unless I'm missing something. 

I simply forgot to edit the description on here, "light armor" perk was the perk's name in A21, it is now "medium armor" in 1.0

About Pack Mule and Armor Storage Pocket mods: if i understood your description correctly, then what you mean by "Pocket mods now provide 1/2/3/4/5 time the amount of their base slots" is multiplying it's capacity by lvl of Pack Mule perk. If so, then this mods give you x1 more capacity than in description (meaning on lvl 1 Pack Mule pocket mods give you 2/4/6/8 unlocked slots instead of 1/2/3/4 (from ordinary to quad); and on lvl 5 Pack Mule - 6/12/18/24 instead of 5/10/15/20).

If it's not as intended, then please consider make changes in item_modifiers.xml file something like this:

<remove xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier[@name='modArmorStoragePocket']/effect_group[1]/passive_effect[@name='CarryCapacity']"/>
		<effect_group>
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="LTE" value="1"/>
			</passive_effect>

<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="2"/>
			</passive_effect>

<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="3"/>
			</passive_effect>

<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="4"/>
			</passive_effect>

<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkPackMule" operation="Equals" value="5"/>
			</passive_effect>
		</effect_group>
	</append>

There're 2 changes to your original code: first we removed CarryCapacity from its original place (to make sure that it doesn't stack up with your code); and then we are changing "operation" in first requirement from "Equal" to "LTE" to make sure that even if we don't lvl up perk Pack Mule, Storage Pocket mods always unlock some space.

This is intended and not changing. This change was made on purpose fo players that use mods that increase backpack size. Slots get added to stack with the base amount.

1 hour ago, Alisz said:

Hi,

Might be a silly question, but how do You install it? I've copied config into config file and can't run either 1.0 ( i presume it's for v1.0 or A21 )

Could anyone advise please, really looking forward to play on such changes as per this mod :D 

I've noticed can't replace because the files provided only contain changes right? Shall i copy it all to mod folder inside 7d2d?

(the foulder should already existing because it contains TFP Harmony)

Once there, simply extract my mod in there, it's zipped, and needs to be extracted.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

17 hours ago, Picklefart said:

<effect_group>
			</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>
		</effect_group>
	</append>

This is intended and not changing. This change was made on purpose fo players that use mods that increase backpack size.

1 hour ago, Alisz said:

Hi,

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

17 hours ago, Picklefart said:

I simply forgot to edit the description on here, light armor is now "medium armor".

<effect_group>
			</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>

</passive_effect>
		</effect_group>
	</append>

This is intended and not changing. This change was made on purpose fo players that use mods that increase backpack size.

59 minutes ago, Alisz said:

Hi,