Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

1 hour ago, stich196 said:

Hm... So my code didn't work for you? Strange... I want to help with this - do you mind if we contact through discord?

Also found another bug - description in Parkour looks weird. You need to encapsulate it in brackets (file Localization.txt), otherwise description in game follow only to first comma.

Edit: Parkour 3rd description - 50% dmg increase for 24s? 😅

Edit2: also dmg buff lasts 1 second longer that in description (for each parkour lvl) - is this a bug or that was intentional?

The bonus lasting 1s longer is intended, because when the buff gets applied, the UI timer will always start 1 second after.

I'll look into the Parkour description.

And your code works, i'm talking about the food bonus refusing to work on Masterchef. If you have any suggestion on how to make it work, feel free to leave it here, as for Discord, yes i have it, but let's take it slow now, i will of course add you evnetually, if needed.

This is how it currently looks like.

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="1.1">
				<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="food,drinks"/>
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMasterChef" operation="Equals" value="1"/>
				</triggered_effect>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="1.3">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMasterChef" operation="Equals" value="2"/>
				</triggered_effect>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="1.5">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMasterChef" operation="Equals" value="3"/>
				</triggered_effect>

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Hm... So my code didn't work for you? Strange... I want to help with this - do you mind if we contact through discord?

Also found another bug - description in Parkour looks weird. You need to encapsulate it in brackets (file Localization.txt), otherwise description in game follow only to first comma.

Edit2: also dmg buff lasts 1 second longer that in description (for each parkour lvl) - is this a bug or that was intentional?

The bonus lating 1s longer is intended, because when the buff gets applied, the UI timer will always start 1 second after.

And your code works, i'm talking about the food bonus refusing to work on Masterchef. If you have any suggestion on how to make it work, feel free to leave it here, as for Discord, yes i have it, but let's take it slow now, i will of course add you evnetually, if needed.

This is how it currently looks like.

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="1.1">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMasterChef" operation="Equals" value="1"/>
				</triggered_effect>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="1.3">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMasterChef" operation="Equals" value="2"/>
				</triggered_effect>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="foodHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="1.5">
				<requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMasterChef" operation="Equals" value="3"/>
				</triggered_effect>

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

The bonus lating 1s longer is intended, because when the buff gets applied, the UI timer will always start 1 second after.