Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stich196

stich196

51 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

Thank you, and yeah farmer armor is exactly where i started from when making MasterChef improvement, though it still didn't work, I'll try more tho

Hm... So my code didn't work for you? Strange... I want to help with this - do you mind if we contact through discord?

Also found another bug - description in Parkour looks weird. You need to encapsulate it in brackets (file Localization.txt), otherwise description in game follow only to first comma.

Edit: Parkour 3rd description - 50% dmg increase for 24s? 😅

Edit2: also dmg buff lasts 1 second longer that in description (for each parkour lvl) - is this a bug or that was intentional?

stich196

stich196

46 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

Thank you, and yeah farmer armor is exactly where i started from when making MasterChef improvement, though it still didn't work, I'll try more tho

Hm... So my code didn't work for you? Strange... I want to help with this - do you mind if we contact through discord?

Also found another bug - description in Parkour looks weird. You need to encapsulate it in brackets (file Localization.txt), otherwise description in game follow only to first comma.

Edit: Parkour 3rd description - 50% dmg increase for 24s? 😅

stich196

stich196

35 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said: