Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stich196

stich196

clarification about what i'm talking

1 hour ago, Black_Wolf said:

I am already aware that this doesn't work, and honestly i have no idea on how to fix it, i'll try to make it work, if unable, i will probably remove it.

Also, this code structure seems to be from an older version of the mod.

I did try to replace only the descriptions but i couldn't figure out the code that would do it.

Therefore, that's what you will get, nobody cared enough to help me when i needed it, so i had to find my own solution. 

The crafting tier is probably some remaining code of when i tried to make another mod work after 1.0 experimental released, will be removed in the next update.

Just try it out - it should work just fine (about my shared code). Also, i not downloaded older versions of this mod, so cannot say anything about structure similarities, but instead can share where i get the idea - check out buff buffFarmerSetBonus in gamefiles (line 1733 in buffs.xml).

Here's an example code on how to change only description:

<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkDeepCuts']/effect_group[1]/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkDeepCutsRank1LongDesc']@long_desc_key">yourDescriptionName</set>

Also, please check out this thread which can answer most of the questions that may arise when creating mods. Guide was created, i think, when alpha 17 was released and since then helped me to create my own mods and edit other's people (though i don't share anything yet from my collection 😅)

stich196

stich196

42 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

I am already aware that this doesn't work, and honestly i have no idea on how to fix it, i'll try to make it work, if unable, i will probably remove it.

Also, this code structure seems to be from an older version of the mod.

I did try to replace only the descriptions but i couldn't figure out the code that would do it.

Therefore, that's what you will get, nobody cared enough to help me when i needed it, so i had to find my own solution. 

The crafting tier is probably some remaining code of when i tried to make another mod work after 1.0 experimental released, will be removed in the next update.

Just try it out - it should work just fine (about code that affects food and drinks effectiveness). Also, i not downloaded older versions of this mod, so cannot say anything about structure similarities, but instead can share where i get the idea - check out buff buffFarmerSetBonus in gamefiles (line 1733 in buffs.xml).

Here's an example code on how to change only description:

<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkDeepCuts']/effect_group[1]/effect_description[@long_desc_key='perkDeepCutsRank1LongDesc']@long_desc_key">yourDescriptionName</set>

Also, please check out this thread which can answer most of the questions that may arise when creating mods. Guide was created, i think, when alpha 17 was released and since then helped me to create my own mods and edit other's people (though i don't share anything yet from my collection 😅)