Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hells_Janitor

Hells_Janitor

edit

2 hours ago, Bloodburn said:

Just made an account to report this, but loving the mod so far, I tweaked the despair drain on everything in my copy and I love it, I LOVE the torches having fuel and flashlights using batteries too, amazing!

I came across a fatal bug though. I crafted a dew collector. The one that needs the filter, not the iron bucket version.

I then put it in my hotbar to place it. The SECOND I try to place it on dirt outside, it locks up the game and I have to force shut it down. I once got the prompt window to appear and it said something like EAC error, but nothing I could see that would tell me WHERE the problem is.

But its game breaking for sure. Since I had to force close my game, it saved there, so when I try re-loading the game, it defaults to me holding the dew collector, pointed outside, and BOOM auto game freeze and crash.

I cannot play anymore with this mod.

Hmmm - I didn't have this problem when I tested it. Do you have the Harmony folder in the Mods folder - the one that comes with the game?

Do you have any other mods installed?

Are you playing with EAC disabled?

In the meantime, I'll try and see if I can replicate the error.

Edit: Just fired up my own game, placed a dew collector without issue. Check the three things I mentioned above - hopefully one of those will fix the issue you're having.

Hells_Janitor

Hells_Janitor

2 hours ago, Bloodburn said:

Just made an account to report this, but loving the mod so far, I tweaked the despair drain on everything in my copy and I love it, I LOVE the torches having fuel and flashlights using batteries too, amazing!

I came across a fatal bug though. I crafted a dew collector. The one that needs the filter, not the iron bucket version.

I then put it in my hotbar to place it. The SECOND I try to place it on dirt outside, it locks up the game and I have to force shut it down. I once got the prompt window to appear and it said something like EAC error, but nothing I could see that would tell me WHERE the problem is.

But its game breaking for sure. Since I had to force close my game, it saved there, so when I try re-loading the game, it defaults to me holding the dew collector, pointed outside, and BOOM auto game freeze and crash.

I cannot play anymore with this mod.

Hmmm - I didn't have this problem when I tested it. Do you have the Harmony folder in the Mods folder - the one that comes with the game?

Do you have any other mods installed?

Are you playing with EAC disabled?

In the meantime, I'll try and see if I can replicate the error