Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hells_Janitor

Hells_Janitor

5 hours ago, Zippo said:

Yeah, sorry i just rushed with comment, i thought that you need to repair it with battery manually, it works just fine exept WellLit buff doesn't work anymore on gun/helmet flashlights. One more thing i notice, if you dont have battery in your inventory and you accidentally press 'F' or you forget to toggle it off after battery is drained, visibility will stay high even though there is no output light. 

hmmm - it works with the handheld flashlight, but not the helmet light. Yet I swear it DID work before I pushed the update.

Thanks for letting me know - I'll look into a fix :) 

Edit: It's now fixed, and working as intended.

Hells_Janitor

Hells_Janitor

3 hours ago, Zippo said:

Yeah, sorry i just rushed with comment, i thought that you need to repair it with battery manually, it works just fine exept WellLit buff doesn't work anymore on gun/helmet flashlights. One more thing i notice, if you dont have battery in your inventory and you accidentally press 'F' or you forget to toggle it off after battery is drained, visibility will stay high even though there is no output light. 

hmmm - it works with the handheld flashlight, but not the helmet light. Yet I swear it DID work before I pushed the update.

Thanks for letting me know - I'll look into a fix :)