Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Calarg

Calarg

grammar

6 hours ago, ForestGrumpD said:

What???

I'm new to the forum.

You can either click the link that I posted and it will take you to the XBox 7 Days to Die Reddit, or in this forum (General Discussion) there is a thread pinned above titled "Possible workaround/solution to MD5 error". Either one will give you more information about the error and how to avoid it in the future.

Unfortunately since you've already restarted the game you can not perform the workaround (delete the local save so the game syncs with the cloud save) to remove the half base wipe as restarting it syncs the local and cloud save. You should religiously follow the instruction to keep it from happening again on this game save, or any future game saves.

Calarg

Calarg

5 hours ago, ForestGrumpD said:

What???

I'm new to the forum.

You can either click the link that I posted and it will take you to the XBox 7 Days to Die Reddit, or in this forum (General Discussion) there is a thread pinned above titled "Possible workaround/solution to MD5 error". Either one will give you more information about the error and how to avoid it in the future.

Unfortunately since you've already restarted the game you can not perform the workaround (delete the local save so the game syncs with the cloud save) to remove the half base wipe as restarting it syncs the local and cloud save. You should religiously follow the instructions to keep it from happening again on this game save, or any future game saves.