Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hellox

Hellox

23 hours ago, Guppycur said:

...someone is making a real concerted effort to smear Robert, for whatever reason (and I have my suspicion).  There are ZERO news stories to back up *any* of the multiple and varied false claims regarding Robert's tragedy.  

It is disgusting that someone is going through such lengths.

I do not know why it actually matters how he passed away.

I had a friend that past away because of overdose on drugs... does that make it any less tragic? No.

Death is always and under all circumstances a tragedy, for if it is not, then it means that life itself has become one

-Theodore Roosevelt

I will say after reading about what you guys said here. I went doing search with his name there is multiple websites (nothing I would call trust worthy) reporting that it was DUI but give no other details. I dunno if it would be proper to link to them specially considering these "news" outlets are kinda those "one offs" you if you know what I mean. So can't say reliability to be honest.

Hellox

Hellox

21 hours ago, Guppycur said:

...someone is making a real concerted effort to smear Robert, for whatever reason (and I have my suspicion).  There are ZERO news stories to back up *any* of the multiple and varied false claims regarding Robert's tragedy.  

It is disgusting that someone is going through such lengths.

I do not know why it actually matters how he passed away.

I had a friend that past away because of overdose on drugs... does that make it any less tragic? No.

I will say after reading about what you guys said here. I went doing search with his name there is multiple websites (nothing I would call trust worthy) reporting that it was DUI but give no other details. I dunno if it would be proper to link to them specially considering these "news" outlets are kinda those "one offs" you if you know what I mean. So can't say reliability to be honest.