Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hellox

Hellox

I seen some people saying it makes game harder cause no infinite water with jars. In some regards I guess that may be true.

Yet, I think it is almost as easy if not easier than before with "magical water dispensers" that give you more than enough water each day that you don't even have to purify.

This game doesn't have much of a survival aspect of food or water , besides having the numbers.

Both food and water are plentiful in this game. Even if you play on day 200 multiplayer with everything ranshacked... the amount of food and water you get is enough to feed an army.

To jar or not to jar... I could careless, I like the idea of trying to get rid of infinite water and make game harder but could have been done by just making water finite as well..

Honestly think game really lacks the "hardcore" survivor feeling and isn't really going to change unless a lot of things do.

Hellox

Hellox

I seen some people saying it makes game harder cause no infinite water with jars. In some regards I guess that may be true.

Yet, I think it is almost as easy if not easier than before with "magical water dispensers" that give you more than enough water each day that you don't even have to purify.

This game doesn't have much of a survival aspect of food or water , besides having the numbers.

Both food and water are plentiful in this game. Even if you play on day 200 multiplayer with everything ranshacked... the amount of food and water you get is enough

to feed an army.

To jar or not to jar... I could careless, I like the idea of trying to get rid of infinite water and make game harder but could have been done by just making water finite as well..

Honestly think game really lacks the "hardcore" survivor feeling and isn't really going to change unless a lot of things do.

Hellox

Hellox

Yet, I think it is almost as easy if not easier than before with "magical water dispensers" that give you more than enough water each day that you don't even have to

purify.

Both food and water are plentiful in this game. Even if you play on day 200 multiplayer with everything ranshacked... the amount of food and water you get is enough

to feed an army.