Double G - Twitch & Youtube (featuring the Top 4 Essential Mods)

Arez

I love this game. I love this game too much probably. It makes me break out into song sometimes. 

I've been live-streaming 7 Days on Twitch for a couple weeks or so now. Right now I'm doing The Wandering Horde Base Challenge, where I make a new POI my horde base every Blood Moon. I'm on day 40-something at the moment. You can catch all previous Blood Moons via my Twitch VoDs (while they last). 

I'm also working on exclusive Youtube videos as well. I'm in the middle of making a doozy of a video right now. I think the subject of the video is important for horror fans, 7 Days fans, as well as people that might not know much about the game. And I can't believe a video like this has not been made yet! I don't want to say anything specific about it until it's published. Stay tuned. I will keep you posted. 

The Water Purifier Mod Song video is unlisted at the moment because I don't know much about how Youtube works - you have to upload it on a certain day, at a certain time and this, that and the other thing - and it just got my anxiety bouncing all around. But I wanted to preview it here. 

Feel free to stop by my stream on Twitch. I usually start at 1pm PST and go for about 5 hours+. I just made affiliate but I only have one emote at the moment. It's Freddy Krueger waving at you. 

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/TVDoubleG

Check my Twitter. I post every morning when and what time I'm going live.

Twitter:

Thanks!

Take care! Brush your hair!

(Why did Twitter just explode all over this post? I just wanted to leave a link.)

Edited by Arez (see edit history)

• Arez changed the title to Double G - Twitch & Youtube (featuring The 7 Days To Die Holiday Special)
  • Arez changed the title to Double G - Twitch & Youtube (featuring Horde Night in the Evil Dead Cabin - Trailer)
  • Arez changed the title to Double G - Twitch & Youtube (featuring the Top 4 Essential Mods)