Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

Yes, pickaxe or any destruction tool, no lockpick.

Lockpicking will act as normal but its not linked to the challenge. I have found that sometimes the loot is generous, othertimes stingy, but I have succeeded with the Patrol Car challenge on all my playthoughs. Usually take it on when I get a steel club and something (thats not a pipe weapon) that can spit bullets if need be.

//is there anything that actually happens with the storyline, ...

For the storyline, not as yet. The story is real, in that I have something in mind, in this release its a foundation to set the stage for if/when they introduce bandits. May also end up with a custom map for the storyline. 

There will be an update in a few days that includes increasing the number of towns and their size in generated maps and integrated learn-by-use - where half the weapons/miner stat increases are learn-by-use and the other half you purchase normally using the Perk system. (may spin that off as a modlet as well)

cheers

JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

Lockpicking will act as normal but its not linked to the challenge. I have found that sometimes the loot is generous, othertimes stingy, but I have succeeded with the Patrol Car challenge on all my playthoughs. Usually take it on when I get a steel club and something (thats not a pipe weapon) that can spit bullets if need be.

For the storyline, not as yet. The story is real, in that I have something in mind, in this release its a foundation to set the stage for if/when they introduce bandits. May also end up with a custom map for the storyline. 

There will be an update in a few days that includes increasing the number of towns and their size in generated maps and integrated learn-by-use - where half the weapons/miner stat increases are learn-by-use and the other half you purchase normally using the Perk system. (may spin that off as a modlet)

cheers

JoeSloeMoe

JoeSloeMoe

There will be an update in a few days that includes increasing the number of towns and their size in generated maps and integrated learn-by-use - where half the weapons/miner stat increases are learn-by-use and the other half you purchase normally using the Perk system.

cheers