Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Strengthinside

Strengthinside

12 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Vulkan support isn't all there yet, it's still highly unstable. Does GLcore work?

Oh yes GLcore works but it has issues, colors seem washed out, some textures flickering(which makes me quite dizzy), I used to play Alpha 20 on Vulkan smoothly and really loved the experience, colors were more vivid, fps higher in intensive areas, kinda got used to the experience! I was aware that Vulkan support wasn't fully implemented but I haven't encountered any issues over 100+ hours on Alpha 20. That's why I was wondering if there was something I can do to make it run?

A lot has changed since I played Alpha 20. Like new Ubuntu release, I also migrated from older AMD card to latest line they released. I tested Alpha 21.2 on secondary laptop which has windows 11 and Vulkan runs there too, it's just that the hardware is not up to par.

Strengthinside

Strengthinside

12 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Vulkan support isn't all there yet, it's still highly unstable. Does GLcore work?

Oh yes GLcore works but it has issues, colors seem washed out, some textures flickering, I used to play Alpha 20 on Vulkan smoothly and really loved the experience, colors were more vivid, fps higher in intensive areas, kinda got used to the experience! I was aware that Vulkan support wasn't fully implemented but I haven't encountered any issues over 100+ hours on Alpha 20. That's why I was wondering if there was something I can do to make it run?

A lot has changed since I played Alpha 20. Like new Ubuntu release, I also migrated from older AMD card to latest line they released. I tested Alpha 21.2 on secondary laptop which has windows 11 and Vulkan runs there too, it's just that the hardware is not up to par.

Strengthinside

Strengthinside

11 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Oh yes GLcore works, it's just that I used to play Alpha 20 on Vulkan smoothly and really loved the experience, colors were more vivid, fps higher in intensive areas, kinda got used to the experience! I was aware that Vulkan support wasn't fully implemented but I haven't encountered any issues over 100+ hours on Alpha 20. That's why I was wondering if there was something I can do to make it run?