Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Anarath

Anarath

Hey arramus, I have quiet a blast with your mod and first of all I wanted to say thanks for the work you're putting into this.

But I have also encountered something odd. Screamers don't seem to spawn zombie waves. I've put down the Dinner Bell, waited for the Screamers to appear and also kited them around for minutes while they were ... well, screaming. But nothing ever happened, except for another Screamer to appear every other minute.

I'm only using your mod and also just downloaded the latest iteration from GitHub for another test. With the same results.

I would appreciate any clues on how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind. It seems my 7DTD game files were broken. Reinstalling it solved the issue.

Anarath

Anarath

Hey arramus, I have quiet a blast with your mod and first of all I wanted to say thanks for the work you're putting into this.

But I have also encountered something odd. Screamers don't seem to spawn zombie waves. I've put down the Dinner Bell, waited for the Screamers to appear and also kited them around for minutes while they were ... well, screaming. But nothing ever happened, except for another Screamer to appear every other minute.

I'm only using your mod and also just downloaded the latest iteration from GitHub for another test. With the same results.

I would appreciate any clues on how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.