Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Update v 1.0.1:

- Makes the reptile terrarium, the piano, gym equipment and medical equipment pickupable.
        - Makes the preview pictures smaller, for a smaller download.
        - Updated ModInfo file.
        - Added a changelog file to the download ☺️

Add a nice Reptile terrarium to your base, pythons and cobras are nice pets and "perfectly safe to keep" (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any missing limbs or poisoning cases 😉😞

spacer.png

Do you want a piano? No problem, just grab it and run away. Does it make any sense? Probably no, but the idea of you fighting zombies while carrying a piano on your back makes me laugh:

spacer.png

Arrange a home clinic in your base, probably necessary after your reptile pet tries to eat you or you try to run with a piano on your back:

spacer.png

Once you recover from your injuries it is time to train those muscles, lets pump iron in your own private gym!:

spacer.png

Right now no practical use other than decoration for your base. I will try to make some of the stuff functional in some way once I learn a bit more 😋.

I hope you enjoy it, and if you find issues or suggestions let me know 💜

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Update v 1.0.1:

- Makes the reptile terrarium, the piano, gym equipment and medical equipment pickupable.
        - Makes the preview pictures smaller, for a smaller download.
        - Updated ModInfo file.
        - Added a changelog file to the download ☺️

Add a nice Reptile terrarium to your base, pythons and cobras are nice pets and "perfectly safe to keep" (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any missing limbs or poisoning cases 😉):

spacer.png

Do you want a piano? No problem, just grab it and run away. Does it make any sense? Probably no, but the idea of you fighting zombies while carrying a piano on your back makes me laugh:

spacer.png

Arrange a home clinic in your base, probably necessary after your reptile pet tries to eat you or you try to run with a piano on your back:

spacer.png

Once you recover from your injuries it is time to train those muscles, lets pump iron in your own private gym!:

spacer.png

Right now practical use other than decoration for your base. I will try to make some of the stuff functional in some way once I learn a bit more 😋.

I hope you enjoy it, and if you find issues or suggestions let me know 💜