Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

9 hours ago, HYper said:

love your mods.  dk how i just now discovered this one.  

can you make this compatible with craft from container mod - this one: https://7daystodiemods.com/craftfromcontainers-v1-0/ ?  (the secure storages mainly, i'd love to have it work with that mod if possible)

thanks again!

Hi! Thank you, I am happy that you like my mods! 🥰

Wish granted! 💜

11 hours ago, IceMF said:

Thank you for this great mod and finally some vegetation. Great for building nice bases!

Maybe i found a little bug... not sure. When i select a curtain right half top, the currtain left half top appears instead.

Hi! I am happy that you like it! 😊

The curtains thing yes, I have observed it, but it is a vanilla bug. Both me and some friends (and other players) have tested it in fresh install vanilla un-moded games and it is the same. I have even checked the Unity file containing that asset and it is bugged, so I hope TFP fix it eventually. 

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

9 hours ago, HYper said:

love your mods.  dk how i just now discovered this one.  

can you make this compatible with craft from container mod - this one: https://7daystodiemods.com/craftfromcontainers-v1-0/ ?  (the secure storages mainly, i'd love to have it work with that mod if possible)

thanks again!

Hi! Thank you, I am happy that you like my mods! 🥰

Wish granted! 💜

11 hours ago, IceMF said:

Thank you for this great mod and finally some vegetation. Great for building nice bases!

Maybe i found a little bug... not sure. When i select a curtain right half top, the currtain left half top appears instead.

Hi! I am happy that you like it! 😊

The curtains thing yes, I have observed it, but it is a vanilla bug. Both me and some friends (and other players) have tested it in fresh install vanilla un-moded games and it is the same. I have even checked the Unity file containing that asset and it is bugged, so I hope TFP fix it eventually. 

UPDATE 1.2.0

- Adds compatibility with "Craft From Containers" mod for all my custom storage. IMPORTANT WARNING IF YOU UPDATE IN AN EXISTING SAVE FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE MOD: Please empty all your custom storage before updating, otherwise you will loose its contents. This is because I had to rework the containers for compatibility with "Crafting from Containers". After you update you have to REPLACE THE CONTAINER WITH A NEW ONE OR PICK IT BACK INTO YOUR INVENTORY for the compatibility to work. To pick up the container you can use my "grab your storage" mod, or simply destroy the container and place a new one. If this sounds too complicated simply stay in version 1.1.0 and update to 1.2.0 when you start a new game.  

- Adds the requested "Bathroom signs" and "Bulletin Board" as pickupable. You will get a variant helper so you can choose what variants to place back home.  

- Fix: Colored variants of the "Exterior House Door" can no longer be upgraded more than one time. 

I hope you like this update and the added compatibility with "Craft from Containers", but please be aware of the warning I mention above. It only applies to updates from previous versions into 1.2.0 in existing saves, otherwise you do not need to do anything when installing the mod.