Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Hi! 💜

I think it could be useful for people looking for decoration to add the forum links for my other small deco mods, to make it easier to find. Perhaps it is something you would be interested in? 🥰 They are not included in Fancy Home Deco since they include custom assets, so unlike the core mod, these ones are not server side, but perhaps people playing solo or in servers with server + client mods would be interested. 

Fancy Wall Art: Nuka Cola

NukaColaWallArt_01.thumb.png.c2aacb04774a43639471b8a35dc47d36.png

Cute Plushies

CutePlushies.thumb.png.79544dd1ff17777aa32f25fca8f7d022.png

I hope you like them, in case you did not know about them already 🥰

About next update for Fancy Home Deco, I am working on it now, so you can expect more nice stuff to decorate your base very soon. 💜

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Hi! 💜

I think it could be useful for people looking for decoration to add the forum links for my other small deco mods, to make it easier to find. Perhaps it is something you would be interested in? 🥰 They are not included in Fancy Home Deco since they include custom assets, so unlike the core mod, these ones are not server side, but perhaps people playing solo or in servers with server + client mods would be interested. 

Fancy Wall Art: Nuka Cola

NukaColaWallArt_01.thumb.png.c2aacb04774a43639471b8a35dc47d36.png

Cute Plushies

CutePlushies.thumb.png.79544dd1ff17777aa32f25fca8f7d022.png

I hope you like them, in case you did not know about them already 🥰

About next update for Fancy Home Deco, I am working on it no, so you can expect more nice stuff to decorate your base very soon. 💜